QUALITY AND INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
Performing projects in accordance with the legislation and sectoral conditions by adopting customer satisfaction as a principle and within this scope to provide the best service to our customers, to increase the belonging and motivation of our employees through continuous training, to be the pioneer of the sector by following the technological developments closely and activating the latest applications, yo improve our system continuously by applying international quality standards in our company constitutes the Quality Policy of our Company.
Information Security Policy
Setcard Information security, has adopted the following principles in order to protect company reputation, reliability, information assets; maintaining basic and supportive business activities with minimal disruption and each Setcard employee makes every effort to contribute to these goals.”
- To protect the information assets that the Company processes, maintains and shares with other organizations in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility,
- Optimize information assets, identify the security values, needs and risks, to improve the management system established to implement controls for security risks,
- Identify the needs and opportunities for continuous improvement by evaluating the risks arising from the activities in accordance with the company's vision and mission
- To follow the technological developments and changes in the subject of our service,
- Ensuring business continuity by reducing the impact of information security risks,
- To comply with the national and international regulations, relevant legislation requirements, obligations arising from agreements, managerial responsibilities for internal and external stakeholders,
- To have the competence to rapidly intervene and minimize the impact of information security events that may occur,
- Maintain and improve a cost-effective control infrastructure and information security level over time,
- Protecting company reputation from negative impacts based on information security,
- To conduct trainings that will improve employees' information security awareness and competencies, to be a model organization in the sector by integrating with other management systems by providing the necessary support.